The International Pediatric Nephrology Association has an established fellowship program to provide pediatricians who work far from a pediatric nephrology training center with training in order to disseminate knowledge of pediatric nephrology to different regions around the world. IPNA’s successes in this program include the following:
- 151 fellowships since 2003
- Fellowships have been offered in 24 countries around the world
At the conclusion of the program, the trainees will be required to submit a report reviewing their training experience. This report is expected within the 3 months following the end of the training.
After verification and approval of the final report by the Fellowship Committee, IPNA membership privileges will be activated:
- Stipends covering travel expenses to go to national pediatric nephrology congress
- A one year subscription to the online version of “Pediatric Nephrology” Journal
- A copy of the textbook, “Pediatric Nephrology”, 7th Edition.
On top of these privileges, the fellow will receive an official IPNA training certificate.
|Download the Fellowship Handbook||Download the list of IPNA training centers|